Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014



 Hot Marinara Dip


I will not dispute it, the picute above is not great. What is great is this dip! When I lived in New Mexico a few girlfriends and I would go to a little bistro for a snack and some gabbing. They had this crazy good dip with ooey gooey cheese in the middle and piping hot marinara  all around it. This was served with some crusty bread and a smile. It was so cheesy and delicious!

This is so easy to make as well. I tried my version for a few lady friends the other night and they loved it! In a few minutes the whole thing was gone. Trust me, you will love this too. It is perfect for an appetizer, potluck or even a small dinner.

Ingredients

1 8oz block of cream cheese, softened
1 cup of mozzarella cheese (any Italian melting cheese will work)
1 teaspoon of your favorite Italian seasoning
1 1/2 cups marinara sauce 
Serve this with baked magic bread, French bread or even some toasted pita


 
 First, combine the cream cheese and mozzarella with the Italian seasoning. The Italian seasoning I used has tons of garlic in it. If you like a more garlicky flavor, add in some garlic powder or garlic salt.


 Pour over the marinara sauce. Bake this at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes until it is hot and bubbly in the center.


This is so easy! I even baked the dip in my toaster oven to save some time on the preheating of the oven. I hope you try this soon, and love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment