Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012


 Easy Cheesy Rolls


 Every soup needs a good dipper, it's just kind of a requirement. These are super easy and taste delicious in any soup. You can change up the ingredients a bit to fit the soup you are serving them with. I added a good sprinkle of Italian seasoning to these since I made them with my tasty minestrone soup.

For these yummy rolls you just need:
1 can of regular crescent rolls
1/2 cup of grated cheese (I used mozzarella)
Italian Seasoning to taste





Unroll the crescent rolls and roll them out just a touch. I like a good amount of surface area for cheese!




Sprinkle on just a little cheese and seasonings of your choice.

Take a rolling pin and lightly squish down the toppings onto the rolls, this keeps them from falling off while you roll it up.


Roll up the crescents and bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.


Serve with any delicious meal!

2 comments:

  1. Holy Moly this sounds delicious! I love crescent rolls and cheese so much so to put them together is basically a dream come true

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler is a big crescent roll fan so I am sure he loved them!

    ReplyDelete